An ardent nature lover, traveller & a passionate photographer. Co-owner of a technology driven company engaged in sustainable environment management practices. I'm a marketing graduate & a certified project manager. I started Photography few years back, what started as a weekend hobby has escalated in a strong passion.
I learned my photography from Dr. Caesar's photography in 2013 and have been associated with Team DCP since. Secured Licentiateship from the Royal Photographic Society, UK in June 2016 and also, successfully completed Image analysis course from Photographic Society of America in Sept 2016.
I strongly feel nature & wildlife photography is not only about documenting the natural history moments but also about creating awareness & sensitivity towards conservation of environment & its biodiversity.
"A keen student of photography, I’m still exploring the Art & love to experiment with new techniques"
"Collecting photons from the rays of sun, like dew drops on pixel petals, spread on the sensor field with red green & blue hues, I freeze a dream to be seen forever"
Exhibitions & Awards
- 2018: Awarded 'Nominee' in 4th edition of Fine Art Photography Awards (2017/2018) for my series entry 'Triptych Stories' under Conceptual category amongst professionals. The Winning entries can be seen at https://fineartphotoawards.com/winners-gallery/fapa-2017-2018/professional/conceptual/hm/5433
- 2017: One of my Artwork titled 'Extinction' from Triptych series got shortlisted for the Lynx Prize 2017 organised by Associazione Culturale Il Sestante , Italy.
- 2017: Awarded 'Nominee' in 3rd edition of Fine Art Photography Awards (2016/2017) for my series entry 'Forests & Water' under Landscape category amongst professionals. The Winning entries can be seen at https://fineartphotoawards.com/…/fap…/professional/landscape
- 2017: Three of my images titled ' Little egret', 'Reflection' & 'Banaras' got accepted to be exhibited in 1st International Contest by Unlimited Photo Association, Montenegro.
- 2016: Two of my images titled ' Bee in karvi' & ' Frozen in Flight' got selected to be exhibited in 61st Annual International competition & exhibition under Nature category by Photographic Society of Sri Lanka.
- 2016: One of my images titled ' Incoming' got selected & awarded with Honourable Mention at 2016 PSA International exhibition of photography within Nature digital images under wildlife section.
- 2016: One of my images titled 'Grey Heron' got selected for Royal Photographic Society's Digital Imaging group's print exhibition in 2016.
- 2015: 4 of my images were displayed at DCP Annual Nature & Wildlife Photography Exhibition held at Thane Kala Bhavan, Maharashtra,India. A great collaborative effort put together by Team DCP for bringing together 85 amateur, advanced & professional photographers under one roof with their exhibits of amazing nature & wildlife images.
- 2015: One of my images titled 'Placid' got selected to be exhibited in 60th Annual International competition & exhibition by Photographic Society of Sri Lanka.
- 2014: One of my images titled ' Sunset in the Wild' was selected to be exhibited in 2014 International Images for Screen exhibition by Royal Photographic Society, UK.